FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHO CAN THE SUPERHERO EXECUTIVE HELP?
With knowledge, everyone can do things better and thus, live better. For example, if no one told you how to bowl and you started holding the bowling ball with your thumb and first two fingers, you generally won't do well.
We are hoping that through our app, we can share more knowledge with more people, and thus help them live better.
WHY DO WE NEED A GAME TO TEACH US?
We don't. We can attend seminars, read, visit websites too. However, how often will you go into those learning modes? And how well will you remember the lessons?
We are betting that people will learn more and learn better if they play - especially in a game like ours!
WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE THE SUPERHERO EXECUTIVE IS FOCUSING ON ROMANCE?
In the game, you can choose to focus on career, sports or courtship skills, etc. It is all up to you. But generally, a player will learn a bit of everything.
For getting the world's attention, we found that mentioning courtship, romance, relationship and intimacy skills is very effective! We would think that it is more effective than telling the audience we can help them to quit smoking or gambling (which we will also do).
I NOTICED THAT THERE IS IN-GAME PURCHASE IN THE SUPERHERO EXECUTIVE. IS THIS ANOTHER PAY-TO-WIN GAME?
Far from it. We know that players hate games that favours the one who spent the most money.
In our game, all you need is a few in-game gold pieces to make things easier. You can easily earn it by watching advertisements in the game. And of course, you can also win without these gold pieces.
However, if you want to beautify your avatar, you may need to spend some money. But that has nothing to do with winning the game. You just enjoy it more.
IS IT TRUE THAT I CAN REALLY WIN US$1,000 PER GAME?
But of course we are not trying to go broke because of it.
After our beta testing, we will be starting with US$1,000 for the overall winner. We will increase the prize money gradually over time.
It may take a while before we reach our target of US$5,000, but it is good to play now and learn the ins and outs of the game early.
An important point to note is this: There may be laws and regulations that restrict cash prizes in certain countries. Some countries allow cash prizes as long as this game is not a game of chance but one of strategies and tactics. For example, just look at eSports, Dota 2 competition, etc.
Thus, if there are issues regarding the awarding of cash prizes, we will switch to gold bars or other items of similar value.
How the winner is determined in The Superhero Executive:
1. The winner will be determined after two stages.
2. In stage one, we will select the greatest alliance. That is, all the members of the greatest alliance will go into stage two.
3. The highest total points alliance is the greatest alliance. But this alliance must have between 5 to 20 members to qualify.
4. That is, if the highest point alliance has less than 5 or more than 20 members, it will be passed over and the admin will look at the next highest point alliance.
5. The players who are not from the selected alliance may be barred from this particular world and encouraged to start again in other worlds.
6. The players from the winning alliance will be asked to challenge among themselves to determine the final winner. This challenge might be different in different worlds.
7. Stage one will end when a particular world has about 90% of its provinces occupied.
8. The admin may send warning/s when the provinces are about 80% occupied.
9. Stage two will start immediately after stage one ended.
HOW IS THE GAME PLAYED?
1. Players will start as a student in the The Superhero Executive Academy in Singapore.
2. You try to power up by getting stronger physically by learning about health, sports, meditation, etc, wealthier through career or business, more attractive by learning courtship skills, etiquette, EQ, etc.
3. But before you get there, you have to pick up some secondary skills, eg leadership, negotiation, investment, management, marketing, etc.
4. Still before that, you need to have primary skills like communication, faith, gratitude, love, etc.
5. After you are rich enough to buy a home in any province of your choice (4,400 provinces to choose from), you can start attacking other players - and prepare for their attacks.
6. Players need to form alliances to effectively attack and defend.
7. Forms of attacks include kidnap, seduction, blackmail, force employment, corporate takeover, etc.
8. Sometimes, a player who lost a challenge may be barred from the game for a few days unless the player send a 'nice' message to or negotiate with his/her captor.
9. Download app to find out more.